The Student Employment Program Development Intern will assess personal development workshops for student employees and assist with the development and implementation of a comprehensive, learning-centered student employment program.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct assessment of student employee workshops. This includes rubric development, data gathering and interpreting, reporting data to all stakeholders, and more.
• Collect and interpret survey, interview, and focus group data from full-time staff and student employees in order to assist with the development of departmental learning outcomes for 125 student staff and 7 types of positions.
• Develop and execute a plan to promote a culture of student learning and professional development including the promotion of the Student Employee Excellence Development (SEED) program, other campus leadership and development opportunities, and more.
• Assist with the development and implementation of activities for student employee appreciation week and other appreciation programs.
• If available during the summer, assist with the fall training program.
• Provide administrative support as needed.