2019 Pal—Make A Difference Award
The 2019 recipient of the Pal - Make a Difference Award is Prasanna Tamminayana. You can read more about Prasanna and all of her accomplishments HERE.
Prasanna Tamminayana after receiving her award.
The Pal—Make a Difference Award is an endowed award, established in 2006 by University Unions Advisory Council member Jaspreet Singh Pal (BBA ’95) to encourage university leadership and public service. It is presented annually to a student at UT Austin whose individual program or initiative has made a significant contribution to campus life or the broader community.
The recipient will be awarded $1000 and a certificate.
- Current enrollment at The University of Texas at Austin
- Submission of a completed application by the February 28, 2020, 5:00 pm deadline
The application consists of:
- Candidate information form (enclosed in application packet)
- Personal statement describing a specific program or initiative that benefited UT campus life or the broader community
- One letter of recommendation from a University of Texas faculty, staff or fellow student