Thank you for your interest in providing dining services for the University of Texas campus.
Please read through this checklist and familiarize yourself with the process of becoming an approved food truck vendor. ONLY University Unions approved food trucks (in coordination with PTS and EHS) may operate on UT campus.
Please see the links at the bottom of this page for more information, and if you have any questions, please contact University Unions at (512) 475-6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Policy and Procedures and Guidelines
- Complete the application
- Attach appropriate documentation:
- Proof of Professional Liability insurance (with UT named as additional insured)
- Owner current and valid identification
- Photos of truck
- Application fee - contact Office for current fee schedule
- Submit the completed application, appropriate documentation, and fee to University Unions:
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7338
Austin, TX 78713
Phone: (512) 475-6600
Fax: (512) 475-6599
Walk-in Location: Texas Union Building, 2308 Whitis Avenue, Room 4.124, Austin, TX
University Unions will submit your application for approval to the following departments:
- UT Business Contracts Office
- Environmental Health Services (EHS)
- Parking and Transportation Services (PTS)
You will be notified when this process is complete and you have been added to the Approved Food Truck Vendor list. Upon approval, you will be placed in the weekly rotation of trucks to be assigned to the two (2) designated Speedway Mall Pedestrian Walkway locations. University Unions will coordinate with your availability and give you advance notice of your scheduled date(s). You will also be placed on the list of food trucks available for UT Departmental/Registered Student Organization special events.
- UT Food Truck Policy
- Food Truck Procedures and Guidelines
- Application for UT Austin Mobile Food Vendor Permit
- Environmental Health and Safety