Thank you for your interest in providing food truck services for the University of Texas campus.
Please read through this checklist and familiarize yourself with the process of becoming an approved food truck vendor.
ONLY University Unions approved food trucks (in coordination with PTS and EHS) may operate on UT campus.
4. Gather appropriate documentation
- Proof of Professional Liability insurance (with UT named as additional insured)
- Photos of food truck
5. Submit the completed application, appropriate documentation, and fee
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7338
Austin, TX 78713
Phone: (512) 475-6600
Fax: (512) 475-6599
Texas Union Building
2308 Whitis Avenue
6. University Unions will submit your application for approval to the following departments:
- UT Business Contracts Office
- Environmental Health Services (EHS)
- Parking and Transportation Services (PTS)
You will be notified when this process is complete and you have been added to the Approved Food Truck Vendor list.
- Upon approval, you will be placed in the weekly rotation of trucks to be assigned to the two (2) designated Speedway Mall Pedestrian Walkway locations.
- University Unions will coordinate with your availability and give you advance notice of your scheduled date(s).
- You will also be placed on the list of food trucks available for UT Departmental/Registered Student Organization special events.