Reservations and Special Event Use
Lanes and tables at the Union Underground can be reserved for parties and special events. Please call (512) 475-6670 for availability and rates.
- No same day reservations. Minimum 24 hours notice required to make/change/cancel reservations.
- There is a 2-lane/1-hour minimum for bowling reservations.
- No more than 10 bowling lanes and/or 10 Pool tables (as available) may be reserved at one time.
- All reservations must end at 9pm Friday and Saturday.
- Reservations must be claimed within 15 minutes of the requested time. If the lanes/tables are not claimed within 15 minutes, they will be made available to other patrons.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed except for birthday cake and dessert items.
- Candles cannot be lit due to sensitive fire alarms.
- A variety of drinks are available for purchase at the front desk, with most in 20oz bottles.
- Parties may bring in their own cups and ice to split drinks (these are not available at the desk).
- Chips, candy, ice cream and other snacks may be purchased at the front desk.
- To place a pizza order, please call the underground front desk at 512-475-6670. Orders with 10 or more pizzas need to be placed 2 days prior to the reservation.
Should you wish to make a reservation, or have additional questions, please call the Underground desk (512-475-6670) during our regular business hours.